Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Maplus GM Med Boost Powder, -2°C...-9°C, 25g
Fluor free powder boost for racing.
Fluor free powder boost for racing. Use for all type of snow, new and transformed, artificial and natural, with snow temperature from -9°C to -2°C. Performancing use with air humidity between 50% and 90%. Use hot application with the waxing iron at 160°C. It’s recommended to overlap GM BOOST on GM BASE Solid or Gel.
Temp -2 /-9°C
Humidity 50 / 90%
HOT APPLICATION WITH WAXING IRON
1. Spread powder wax evenly on the ski base;
2. Melt the wax passing the waxing iron from the tip to the tail at recommended temperature of 160°C; move the iron at a constant speed (nearly 3 cm per second);
3. Wait at least few minutes for the ski wax to harden and the ski base to cool down;
4. If necessary, remove the excess of melted wax with a sharpened plexy scraper with gentle pressure;
5. Free the ski base structure with manual soft brass brush;
6. Brush the ski base with manual or roto hard horsehair brush;
7. Brush the ski base with manual or roto soft nylon brush;
8. Polish the ski base with 12 mm merino wool roller.
GM BOOST Powder are recommended to be overlapped on GM BASE Solid or Gel