Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Delivery and Transport
SKIWAX Store delivers orders to the customers by DPD transport.
- For Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania – shipping cost 3 €, for the orders exceeding 200 € - shipping is free of charge.
- For Finland, Germany, Poland and Sweden – shipping cost 10 €, for the orders exceeding 200 € - shipping is free of charge.
- The rest of Europe – shipping cost 20 €, for the orders exceeding 200 € - shipping is free of charge.
- USA and Canada - 25 €
Goods’ prices for non-EU countries (e.g. Norway, Switzerland) are shown without Estonian VAT (20%). Please note you will be liable for any local taxes, duty and processing charges when receiving your order.
Information on customs regulations is available on the DPD website: http://www.dpd.com/ee_en/home/shipping/shipping_international/customs_regulations
DPD Delivery times you can find on: https://telli.dpd.ee/offer/list
Customers from Estonia and Finland can also choose an option to receive their orders by SmartPOST locations
SmartPOST receiving the parcel and rules:
- Customer service 7 days a week
- As soon as the parcel arrives at the destination terminal, the receiver gets an SMS with all the necessary information for pick-up.
- The map of parcel terminals (see above) will help you locate the terminal where your parcel was delivered to.
- To receive the parcel, all you need to do is enter the code sent to you via SMS into the screen on the parcel terminal – after that, the locker door will open and the parcel is yours!
- According to CRM convention and Law of Obligations Act, SmartPOST is responsible for damaging or losing the package in the amount of 8.33 SDR for each kilogram of the parcels weight.
- If, upon normal collection of the parcel, damage done to the parcel could not be immediately identified, the customer is entitled to claim damages no later than 7 calendar days after reception.
- Any claims regarding damaged or lost parcels should be presented to SmartPOST in written form.